Kuwait HQ Office
We are looking for a Data Analyst to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Analyst responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Previous experience as a Data Analyst or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Arabic and English proficiency and fluency is a must.
Ultimately, a successful Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
- Insert product data and images by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents, Products and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Entering business contacts on a CRM System or Backend
- Collecting product data from supermarkets or from suppliers, to be entered
Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Analyst or equivalent
- Expert Level Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Familiarity with backing up data and images
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Good Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence in one’s own abilities
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Computer Science Bachelors or equivalent; Computing backgrounds will also be considered
- Experienced with using CRM Systems and Backend Systems
- Knowledge of SQL
- Optional knowledge of R or Python
- Excellent communication skills & English proficiency
- Familiar with products and brands that are sold in supermarkets in Kuwait
- Strong sense of ownership in your work
- SEO and Keyword tags and Metatags